Do you and your students have access to Chrome?
Are you taking full advantage of the power it provides?
The Chrome-Powered Classroom is a course specifically designed to arm teachers of students in grades 2-12 with tools, techniques and strategies to use Google Chrome more effectively on Macs, PCs and Chromebooks. The course, which was previously available only at national conferences for hundreds of dollars, is now being offered live –with limited availability– at a fraction of the cost.
In a single three-hour session, @MisterD will cover how you can use any computer running the Chrome browser to:
- Collect, share and publish materials including documents, audio and video
- Discover, publish, curate and share video using Youtube
- Create flipped lessons
- Create and administer a diverse set of assessments
- Create, share and publish unit and lesson plans aligned with CCSS
- Schedule meetings and other appointments
- Communicate with and and manage email effectively
- Stay professionally (and personally!) organized and efficient
You’ll get a deep dive into what tools and resources are available and how to use them to be more productive.
Seth Dimbert, the founder of MRD: Education Technology, has more than twenty years experience in teaching and administration at all grade levels. He is a certified Google Educator and Trainer, a huge Apple nerd and holds an MS in Educational Leadership. Seth created the EdTech30, a free, online course for teachers, has worked for decades at IB and Blue Ribbon schools and is the founder of JEDcamp, the international series of teacher-driven professional development. He consults for schools and participates in conferences as both attendee and presenter. His favorite punctuation mark is the semicolon; he used one there just because he could.
Chrome Powered Classroom
A single seat for a live session of the Chrome Powered Classroom.
April 25, 2018, 7-10 pm
2 University Plaza in Hackensack, NJ